Lynsey addario Book report

 My book report on lynsey addario:

  1. My favorite most compelling anecdote from the book is when she travels and meets a man who is a leader  from another country and she talks to the leader in pakistan and when she is in a car the soldiers told the driver to stop and she was very scared of what to do if something bad happens and it stood out to me because i thought about it when i would travel to different countries and have he same thought like she does like in her book. 

  2. I would describe the photojournalism  techniques and style that distinguishes  addario’s  work by  getting the perfect shot of a perfect photo like taking  photos during a war and soldier’s funerals and it can mean getting people to be amazed on why these photos make a lot of sense.

  3. I can relate the author’s sense of duty in pursuing photojournalism in conflict zones by  getting the photos that may look the same like any other photo that any photojournalist can really get when they take photos of objects and people and animals.

  4. Yes, because the lessons that the photographer has can be the way I can do when I take great photos and do the things that I can do like they do in their spare time.

  5.  My favorite example of her work is when she took the photos of the soldiers honoring a funeral and a group of soldiers during a huge war with afghanistan. That is a great way of her examples in her lifetime and the other ones were like 2 afghanistan women in blue clothing and walking in the distance. 

https://www.lynseyaddario.com/

  1. “ I choose to live in peace and witness war- to experience the worst in people but to remember the beauty.” I would recommend it for others because it explains adventures that she went through like being in a dangerous country and meeting a dangerous man.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gray's Photos

Gray's outside photos