Gray's Photos





Hello, my name is Gray Symons and I'm taking a photojournalism class for the spring term and This is  the 3 photos  I took in Hawaii during the winter term of 2024. it was very fun  and I had a great time. I got to do a lot of tours and eating Pineapple ice cream and enjoyed amazing  food. I also  got to swim in the ocean it was fun for me and my family. this photo at the top is a picture I took on the beautiful sunset and the people were just looking at the sunset and the second photo was the statue of a great surfer who broke a record and the third photo at the bottom is a statue that the people of Hawaii respected a lot and we did too. the  second and third photos were part of the tour that I did with my family. and I hope to do it again sometime in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gray's outside photos